Publications in refereed journals
Tethered Satellite Systems
- D. Yarotsky, V. Sidorenko, D. Pritykin,
Three-dimensional multi-tethered satellite formation with the
elements moving along Lissajous curves. Celestial Mechanics and
Dynamical Astronomy, 125(3), 309-332 (2016),
doi:10.1007/s10569-016-9683-2, arXiv:1603.05244, video
- D. Alary, K. Andreev, P. Boyko, E. Ivanova, D. Pritykin, V.
Sidorenko, C. Tourneur, D. Yarotsky, Dynamics of
multi-tethered pyramidal satellite formation. Acta Astronautica, 117,
- M. Belyaev, E. Burnaev, E. Kapushev, M. Panov, P. Prikhodko,
D. Vetrov, D. Yarotsky, GTApprox: surrogate modeling for
industrial design. Submitted to Advances in Engineering
Software, preprint, github repo
- D. Yarotsky, Univariate interpolation by
exponential functions and Gaussian RBFs for generic sets of nodes.
J. Approx. Theory, 166, 163-175 (2013), DOI:
- D. Yarotsky, Examples of inconsistency in
optimization by expected improvement. J. Glob. Opt. 56(4),
1773-1790 (2013), DOI: 10.1007/s10898-012-9936-x, arXiv:1109.1320
Quantum statistical mechanics, Functional analysis,
- D. Yarotsky, Random walk analysis of the
commensurate-incommensurate transition in the isotropic spin-1
chain. J. Stat. Phys. 130, 957-981 (2008), preprint
- D. Yarotsky, Pirogov-Sinai theory for relatively
bounded quantum perturbations of classical lattice models. Russ.
Math. Surveys 61, 371-372 (2006)
- D. Yarotsky, Ground states in relatively bounded
quantum perturbations of classical lattice systems. Commun. Math.
Phys. 261, 799-819 (2006), arXiv:math-ph/0412040
- D. Yarotsky, Uniqueness of the ground state in weak
perturbations of non-interacting gapped quantum lattice systems. J.
Stat. Phys. 118, 119-144 (2005), preprint
- D. Yarotsky, Perturbations of Ground States in
Weakly Interacting Quantum Spin Systems. J. Math. Phys. 45,
- D. Yarotsky, Scattering of Quasi-particle
Excitations in Weakly Coupled Stochastic Lattice Spin Systems.
Commun. Math. Phys. 249, 449-474 (2004)
- D. Yarotsky, `Free' Evolution of Multi-particle
Excitations in the Glauber Dynamics at High Temperature. J. Stat.
Phys., 104, 1091-1111 (2001)
- D. Yarotsky, Central Limit Theorem for a Class of
Nonhomogeneous Random Walks. Mathematical Notes 69,
- D. Yarotsky, Invariance Principle for
Nonhomogeneous Random Walk on the Grid Z1.
Mathematical Notes 66, 372-383 (1999)
- D. Yarotsky, Spectral and asymptotic properties of
some probabilistic models of mathematical physics and optimization.
Dr. Sci. thesis (2015) (In Russian), pdf